Question, Innovate, Create, Disrupt
Founded in 2010 by a visionary connector Social Tailor is a marketing agency that specialises in creating social media content. Working with clients as partners; providing well researched and polished content: written, film and photography.
With a bank of copy writers, film makers and photographers we’re well placed to support your business development, brand awareness and increase your market share.
Be prepared to take a different approach in order to stand out.
we're here to HELP
At Social Tailor we deliver the Masterclass of Social Media Training in Edinburgh and throughout Scotland.
We deliver workshops and training sessions bespoke to your organisation.
– Learning to achieve specific results in marketing, advertising and business development on social media
– Creating a social media content plan with a clarified marketing strategy
– Highlight shortcuts and tips to improve your social media knowledge and efficiency
– Sharing with you the best techniques on social media platforms that include: Blogging, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google+ and more
– Create a social media resilience plan, understanding how to manage a crisis or incident on social media – using a comprehensive ‘prepare, avoid, deliver’ approach.
You will leave with a comprehensive set of outcomes we have planned for. The sessions have practical elements that will allow you to consider the business you work in and the steps you need to take in order to succeed.
Booking: To book a course, or make an enquiry: Email Training
Feedback for training sessions:
Social Tailor – great presentation style, laid back & informative. Liked anecdotal examples to illustrate principles. Made sense on blogging (you control) and fact that if you want to tweet and Facebook you have to be prepared to invest regular time which many do not realise – its like getting a pet – needs ongoing attention!
I thought Colin Gilchrist spoke with authority and in a very focused and practical way. I will use his suggestion to survey customers and ask them for information that will then become the content for future blog posts. I felt at-one with his view that the blog (the space you control) is the centre of the business. But I was also impressed that in the Q&A he gave advice to the e-book entrepreneur to write for the big site that wanted her rather than to be a big fish in her own small site – and to simply reference the articles in her own site.
Blend in or stand out - which would you rather?
44 Constitution Street,
P: +44(0)131 337 1968,
Contacting Social Tailor
+44 (0)131 337 1968
44 Constitution Street, Edinburgh, EH6 6RS, Scotland, UK