We deliver all Social Media Training Programmes for the Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce, specialising in Marketing and Business Development.
Our experience includes the development of award winning social networks, spending time in Las Vegas with Zappos.com, developing a Twitter tool Tweetabits, managing client communities on Facebook, taking followers from 0 to over 100,000 whilst increasing turnover by up to 17.2%.
Social Tailor has Crises programmes in Social Media to help business and their PR partners to better understand how to manage incidents that could have a critical effect on turnover, share price and staff / customer well-being. We have the Crisis Management in Social Media Group on Linkedin to share advice and case studies of current and past incidents that we can all learn from.
If you would like to speak to Colin about fashion design or a digital marketing requirement (@colingilchrist) or one of the team, please phone him direct on:
+44 (0) 796 884 7210
or the main office on:
+44 (0) 131 337 1968
Blogging should be the centre of almost every social strategy, In other words it needs to be about Content Creation.
Top 5 Blogging Tips:
1. Never direct sell your products
2. Feature your customers
3. Give useful advice away for free, demonstrate your knowledge
4. Use case studies, but ask permission or input from the client
5. Keep it business like, but not boring
To see the other 23 tips go here.
How do you gain more fans on FACEBOOK?
1. Embed a widget on your website
2. Invite your email subscribers to join it
3. Add a link in your email signature
4. Use applications that encourage sharing, posting, poles and surveys
5. Ask fans to tag photos
to see another 11 tips go here.
Calls from a BT Landline will be charged at 50p per minute. Mobiles and other land lines may vary.
May 1st, 2013
[I've been asked by Steve Unwin to repost this article: it was originally posted by Gary Vaynerc[...]
April 23rd, 2013
1. Research and find analytics tools, try and stick with them for at least six months to assess if[...]